Boston Spa, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 08:14

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.3 mm, probability: 39% 0.54 mm, probability: 53% 00:00 0.53 mm, probability: 53% 0.47 mm, probability: 54% 0.42 mm, probability: 51% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 23% 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 0.41 mm, probability: 39% 0.56 mm, probability: 42% 0.61 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.49 mm, probability: 38% 0.39 mm, probability: 32% 0.37 mm, probability: 30% 0.23 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 12°

7-day forecast

Boston Spa, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C53.90419000,-1.34523000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2019-12-08

2019-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Boston Spa, United KingdomRain, -0 – 7 °C53.90419000,-1.34523000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-09

2019-12-09 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 7 °C
Boston Spa, United KingdomRain, -0 – 12 °C53.90419000,-1.34523000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2019-12-10

2019-12-10 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 12 °C
Boston Spa, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 6 °C53.90419000,-1.34523000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-11

2019-12-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 6 °C
Boston Spa, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C53.90419000,-1.34523000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2019-12-12

2019-12-12 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Boston Spa, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C53.90419000,-1.34523000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-13

2019-12-13 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Boston Spa, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C53.90419000,-1.34523000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-14

2019-12-14 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Menu