Bosham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

2°
Rain
Last updated: 12:45

48-hour forecast

0.12 mm, probability: 91% 00:00 0.27 mm, probability: 24% 0.58 mm, probability: 44% 0.7 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 1.55 mm, probability: 65% 0.86 mm, probability: 61% 0.68 mm, probability: 60% 0.64 mm, probability: 63% 1.03 mm, probability: 71% 0.92 mm, probability: 62% 12:00 0.33 mm, probability: 38% 0.25 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.31 mm, probability: 28% 0.38 mm, probability: 30% 0.4 mm, probability: 26% 0.29 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 10°

7-day forecast

Bosham, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C50.83088000,-0.85384000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-16

2021-01-16 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Bosham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C50.83088000,-0.85384000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-17

2021-01-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 7 °C
Bosham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C50.83088000,-0.85384000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Bosham, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C50.83088000,-0.85384000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Bosham, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C50.83088000,-0.85384000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Bosham, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C50.83088000,-0.85384000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Bosham, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C50.83088000,-0.85384000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Menu