Bolton upon Dearne, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

19°
Sunny
Last updated: 08:52

48-hour forecast

0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.18 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.45 mm, probability: 59% 0.66 mm, probability: 67% 0.48 mm, probability: 65% 0.35 mm, probability: 61% 0.4 mm, probability: 61% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 55% 0.2 mm, probability: 44% 0.15 mm, probability: 37% 0.16 mm, probability: 34% 0.22 mm, probability: 29% 0.24 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 06:00 12:00 11° 19°

7-day forecast

Bolton upon Dearne, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.51667000,-1.31667000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Bolton upon Dearne, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C53.51667000,-1.31667000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Bolton upon Dearne, United KingdomRain, 13 – 20 °C53.51667000,-1.31667000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 20 °C
Bolton upon Dearne, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 19 °C53.51667000,-1.31667000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 19 °C
Bolton upon Dearne, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C53.51667000,-1.31667000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C
Bolton upon Dearne, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C53.51667000,-1.31667000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 24 °C
Bolton upon Dearne, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C53.51667000,-1.31667000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 24 °C
Menu