Bolton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Cloudy
Last updated: 04:32

48-hour forecast

0.45 mm, probability: 34% 0.25 mm, probability: 55% 0.18 mm, probability: 54% 0.19 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 0.31 mm, probability: 37% 0.32 mm, probability: 43% 0.32 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 0.33 mm, probability: 38% 0.37 mm, probability: 36% 0.4 mm, probability: 32% 0.36 mm, probability: 32% 0.29 mm, probability: 38% 0.4 mm, probability: 50% 18:00 0.58 mm, probability: 57% 1.01 mm, probability: 64% 1.13 mm, probability: 59% 1.53 mm, probability: 59% 0.65 mm, probability: 40% 0.56 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 0.42 mm, probability: 31% 0.27 mm, probability: 17% 0.22 mm, probability: 16% 0.27 mm, probability: 18% 0.37 mm, probability: 25% 0.42 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.32 mm, probability: 26% 0.19 mm, probability: 22% 11° 17°

7-day forecast

Bolton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C53.58333000,-2.43333000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-03

2020-07-03 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Bolton, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C53.58333000,-2.43333000
Sa
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Bolton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C53.58333000,-2.43333000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Bolton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.58333000,-2.43333000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Bolton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C53.58333000,-2.43333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C
Bolton, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.58333000,-2.43333000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Bolton, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 20 °C53.58333000,-2.43333000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 20 °C
Menu