Bognor Regis, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

19°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 12:20

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 0.42 mm, probability: 50% 0.66 mm, probability: 58% 0.48 mm, probability: 54% 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.18 mm, probability: 26% 0.38 mm, probability: 32% 0.54 mm, probability: 33% 0.34 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 0.23 mm, probability: 29% 0.33 mm, probability: 33% 0.37 mm, probability: 37% 0.4 mm, probability: 43% 0.41 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.41 mm, probability: 36% 0.41 mm, probability: 31% 0.37 mm, probability: 24% 0.22 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.23 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.34 mm, probability: 51% 0.52 mm, probability: 52% 0.63 mm, probability: 50% 0.48 mm, probability: 45% 0.26 mm, probability: 34% 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 19% 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 10° 18°

7-day forecast

Bognor Regis, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C50.78206000,-0.67978000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Bognor Regis, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C50.78206000,-0.67978000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Bognor Regis, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C50.78206000,-0.67978000
F
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Bognor Regis, United KingdomSunny, 7 – 14 °C50.78206000,-0.67978000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 7 – 14 °C
Bognor Regis, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 15 °C50.78206000,-0.67978000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 15 °C
Bognor Regis, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C50.78206000,-0.67978000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C
Bognor Regis, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C50.78206000,-0.67978000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Menu