Bloxham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:35

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 40% 0.26 mm, probability: 42% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 14°

7-day forecast

Bloxham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 14 °C52.01812000,-1.37527000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 14 °C
Bloxham, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 14 °C52.01812000,-1.37527000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 14 °C
Bloxham, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 15 °C52.01812000,-1.37527000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 15 °C
Bloxham, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 18 °C52.01812000,-1.37527000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 18 °C
Bloxham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 16 °C52.01812000,-1.37527000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 16 °C
Bloxham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 15 °C52.01812000,-1.37527000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 15 °C
Bloxham, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C52.01812000,-1.37527000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Menu