Blisworth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Rain
Last updated: 05:07

48-hour forecast

0.66 mm, probability: 100% 0.52 mm, probability: 100% 0.78 mm, probability: 71% 12:00 0.78 mm, probability: 71% 0.61 mm, probability: 71% 0.47 mm, probability: 72% 0.32 mm, probability: 66% 0.21 mm, probability: 59% 0.17 mm, probability: 55% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 49% 0.12 mm, probability: 38% 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.13 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 39% 0.13 mm, probability: 42% 0.12 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 35% 0.51 mm, probability: 49% 0.76 mm, probability: 56% 0.51 mm, probability: 44%

7-day forecast

Blisworth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C52.17498000,-0.94131000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Blisworth, United KingdomRain, -0 – 5 °C52.17498000,-0.94131000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 5 °C
Blisworth, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 4 °C52.17498000,-0.94131000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 4 °C
Blisworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -2 – 3 °C52.17498000,-0.94131000
M
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -2 – 3 °C
Blisworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C52.17498000,-0.94131000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 5 °C
Blisworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C52.17498000,-0.94131000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Blisworth, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C52.17498000,-0.94131000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Menu