Blackrod, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 12:05

48-hour forecast

18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.39 mm, probability: 45% 0.65 mm, probability: 56% 00:00 0.64 mm, probability: 60% 0.53 mm, probability: 58% 0.44 mm, probability: 54% 0.32 mm, probability: 46% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 23% 0.24 mm, probability: 30% 0.24 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 11°

7-day forecast

Blackrod, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C53.59229000,-2.58026000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Blackrod, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.59229000,-2.58026000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Blackrod, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 5 °C53.59229000,-2.58026000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 5 °C
Blackrod, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 5 °C53.59229000,-2.58026000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 5 °C
Blackrod, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 6 °C53.59229000,-2.58026000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 6 °C
Blackrod, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C53.59229000,-2.58026000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 6 °C
Blackrod, United KingdomSunny, -0 – 5 °C53.59229000,-2.58026000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, -0 – 5 °C
Menu