Bitton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Clear
Last updated: 07:00

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.29 mm, probability: 43% 0.5 mm, probability: 64% 00:00 0.75 mm, probability: 75% 1.12 mm, probability: 79% 1.25 mm, probability: 77% 0.76 mm, probability: 63% 0.23 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.12 mm, probability: 43% 0.19 mm, probability: 56% 12:00 0.23 mm, probability: 53% 0.28 mm, probability: 42% 0.31 mm, probability: 34% 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 0.27 mm, probability: 43% 18:00 0.59 mm, probability: 57% 1.21 mm, probability: 63% 1.55 mm, probability: 65% 1.06 mm, probability: 63% 0.45 mm, probability: 55% 0.24 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 53% 0.29 mm, probability: 54% 0.29 mm, probability: 51% 0.2 mm, probability: 45% 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 13°

7-day forecast

Bitton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.42479000,-2.45965000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2019-12-08

2019-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Bitton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 9 °C51.42479000,-2.45965000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-09

2019-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 9 °C
Bitton, United KingdomRain, 0 – 14 °C51.42479000,-2.45965000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2019-12-10

2019-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 14 °C
Bitton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C51.42479000,-2.45965000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-11

2019-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Bitton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C51.42479000,-2.45965000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2019-12-12

2019-12-12 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Bitton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C51.42479000,-2.45965000
F
Max: C

2019-12-13

2019-12-13 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Bitton, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C51.42479000,-2.45965000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2019-12-14

2019-12-14 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Menu