Bishop's Castle, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

15°
Rain
Last updated: 04:45

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.24 mm, probability: 56% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 31% 0.18 mm, probability: 44% 0.22 mm, probability: 51% 0.34 mm, probability: 60% 0.52 mm, probability: 64% 0.63 mm, probability: 66% 18:00 0.54 mm, probability: 65% 0.4 mm, probability: 62% 0.3 mm, probability: 58% 0.22 mm, probability: 53% 0.19 mm, probability: 47% 0.2 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 51% 0.33 mm, probability: 54% 0.39 mm, probability: 52% 0.35 mm, probability: 46% 0.28 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 17% 0.18 mm, probability: 25% 0.21 mm, probability: 23% 0.23 mm, probability: 21% 0.26 mm, probability: 20% 0.25 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 06:00 10° 17°

7-day forecast

Bishop's Castle, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C52.49208000,-3.00210000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Bishop's Castle, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 18 °C52.49208000,-3.00210000
F
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 18 °C
Bishop's Castle, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 18 °C52.49208000,-3.00210000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 18 °C
Bishop's Castle, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 21 °C52.49208000,-3.00210000
Su
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 21 °C
Bishop's Castle, United KingdomCloudy, 9 – 21 °C52.49208000,-3.00210000
M
Min: C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 9 – 21 °C
Bishop's Castle, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C52.49208000,-3.00210000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C
Bishop's Castle, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C52.49208000,-3.00210000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Menu