Bellaghy, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 16:53

48-hour forecast

0.19 mm, probability: 32% 1.41 mm, probability: 100% 0.4 mm, probability: 99% 00:00 0.49 mm, probability: 28% 0.78 mm, probability: 33% 0.46 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.25 mm, probability: 24% 0.45 mm, probability: 33% 0.5 mm, probability: 34% 0.45 mm, probability: 34% 0.37 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.29 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 0.25 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.31 mm, probability: 29% 0.4 mm, probability: 37% 0.48 mm, probability: 38% 0.53 mm, probability: 42% 0.59 mm, probability: 39% 0.63 mm, probability: 30% 00:00 0.52 mm, probability: 25% 0.36 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 20% 0.39 mm, probability: 29% 0.54 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.47 mm, probability: 37% 0.36 mm, probability: 40% 0.35 mm, probability: 41% 0.38 mm, probability: 42% 0.44 mm, probability: 42% 0.44 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.35 mm, probability: 31% 0.23 mm, probability: 23% 10° 17°

7-day forecast

Bellaghy, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C54.80870000,-6.51918000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Bellaghy, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C54.80870000,-6.51918000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Bellaghy, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C54.80870000,-6.51918000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Bellaghy, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C54.80870000,-6.51918000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Bellaghy, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C54.80870000,-6.51918000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Bellaghy, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C54.80870000,-6.51918000
Th
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Bellaghy, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C54.80870000,-6.51918000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Menu