Bedwas, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 08:45

48-hour forecast

0.4 mm, probability: 61% 0.08 mm, probability: 59% 0.25 mm, probability: 51% 0.1 mm, probability: 38% 0.05 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 23% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 0.13 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 22% 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.35 mm, probability: 48% 18:00 0.3 mm, probability: 51% 0.31 mm, probability: 49% 0.42 mm, probability: 52% 0.48 mm, probability: 53% 0.48 mm, probability: 53% 0.44 mm, probability: 51% 00:00 0.34 mm, probability: 47% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 20% 0.01 mm, probability: 17%

7-day forecast

Bedwas, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.59183000,-3.19886000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Bedwas, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.59183000,-3.19886000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Bedwas, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 7 °C51.59183000,-3.19886000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 7 °C
Bedwas, United KingdomRain, 0 – 7 °C51.59183000,-3.19886000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 7 °C
Bedwas, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C51.59183000,-3.19886000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Bedwas, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 5 °C51.59183000,-3.19886000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 5 °C
Bedwas, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C51.59183000,-3.19886000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Menu