Bayston Hill, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Rain
Last updated: 14:15

48-hour forecast

0.78 mm, probability: 100% 1 mm, probability: 100% 0.85 mm, probability: 69% 0.81 mm, probability: 69% 0.54 mm, probability: 69% 0.29 mm, probability: 64% 0.38 mm, probability: 66% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 44% 0.21 mm, probability: 39% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 0.31 mm, probability: 40% 0.31 mm, probability: 42% 0.26 mm, probability: 40% 06:00 0.22 mm, probability: 37% 0.15 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.17 mm, probability: 30% 0.28 mm, probability: 32% 0.36 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.46 mm, probability: 35% 0.51 mm, probability: 43% 0.46 mm, probability: 57% 0.53 mm, probability: 66% 0.49 mm, probability: 67% 0.55 mm, probability: 68% 18:00 0.61 mm, probability: 71% 0.82 mm, probability: 76% 0.53 mm, probability: 74% 0.82 mm, probability: 75% 0.59 mm, probability: 70% 0.35 mm, probability: 55% 00:00 0.47 mm, probability: 58% 0.58 mm, probability: 57% 0.67 mm, probability: 53% 0.46 mm, probability: 43% 0.24 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.17 mm, probability: 29% 0.18 mm, probability: 39% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 42% 0.33 mm, probability: 44% 0.37 mm, probability: 40% 0.23 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 21% 0.21 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 13° 16°

7-day forecast

Bayston Hill, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C52.67638000,-2.77216000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Bayston Hill, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C52.67638000,-2.77216000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Bayston Hill, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C52.67638000,-2.77216000
F
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Bayston Hill, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C52.67638000,-2.77216000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 19 °C
Bayston Hill, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 22 °C52.67638000,-2.77216000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 22 °C
Bayston Hill, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 21 °C52.67638000,-2.77216000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 21 °C
Bayston Hill, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 21 °C52.67638000,-2.77216000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 21 °C
Menu