Bathgate, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 12:22

48-hour forecast

0.81 mm, probability: 55% 0.23 mm, probability: 60% 0.58 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 0.52 mm, probability: 61% 0.26 mm, probability: 47% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 0.49 mm, probability: 40% 0.53 mm, probability: 44% 0.66 mm, probability: 42% 06:00 0.55 mm, probability: 35% 0.17 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 12°

7-day forecast

Bathgate, United KingdomRain, 4 – 12 °C55.90204000,-3.64398000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 12 °C
Bathgate, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 13 °C55.90204000,-3.64398000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 13 °C
Bathgate, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C55.90204000,-3.64398000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Bathgate, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C55.90204000,-3.64398000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Bathgate, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C55.90204000,-3.64398000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Bathgate, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C55.90204000,-3.64398000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Bathgate, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C55.90204000,-3.64398000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Menu