Bassingbourn, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Cloudy
Last updated: 17:31

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 0.27 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.29 mm, probability: 29% 0.47 mm, probability: 42% 0.44 mm, probability: 38% 0.67 mm, probability: 44% 0.66 mm, probability: 53% 0.23 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.43 mm, probability: 56% 0.57 mm, probability: 74% 0.89 mm, probability: 81% 0.59 mm, probability: 76% 0.38 mm, probability: 64% 0.26 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 0.1 mm, probability: 40% 0.11 mm, probability: 41% 0.16 mm, probability: 41% 0.15 mm, probability: 38% 0.25 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.31 mm, probability: 53% 0.43 mm, probability: 62% 0.35 mm, probability: 54% 0.59 mm, probability: 59% 11°

7-day forecast

Bassingbourn, United KingdomRain, 2 – 9 °C52.07821000,-0.05390000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 9 °C
Bassingbourn, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C52.07821000,-0.05390000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Bassingbourn, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C52.07821000,-0.05390000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Bassingbourn, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C52.07821000,-0.05390000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Bassingbourn, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 6 °C52.07821000,-0.05390000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 6 °C
Bassingbourn, United KingdomRain, -0 – 7 °C52.07821000,-0.05390000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 7 °C
Bassingbourn, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C52.07821000,-0.05390000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
Menu