Old Basing, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 09:33

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 27% 0.69 mm, probability: 47% 1.52 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 1.74 mm, probability: 66% 0.96 mm, probability: 65% 0.5 mm, probability: 58% 0.61 mm, probability: 65% 0.64 mm, probability: 65% 0.42 mm, probability: 59% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 18% 0.22 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.24 mm, probability: 21% 0.25 mm, probability: 22% 0.24 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 06:00 12:00

7-day forecast

Old Basing, United KingdomRain, 1 – 9 °C51.26667000,-1.03333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-16

2021-01-16 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 9 °C
Old Basing, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C51.26667000,-1.03333000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-17

2021-01-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Old Basing, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C51.26667000,-1.03333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Old Basing, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.26667000,-1.03333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Old Basing, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C51.26667000,-1.03333000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Old Basing, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.26667000,-1.03333000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Old Basing, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.26667000,-1.03333000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Menu