Barton upon Humber, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 12:16

48-hour forecast

18:00 0.24 mm, probability: 34% 0.4 mm, probability: 47% 0.2 mm, probability: 40% 0.23 mm, probability: 49% 0.23 mm, probability: 50% 00:00 0.28 mm, probability: 62% 0.16 mm, probability: 56% 0.16 mm, probability: 60% 0.17 mm, probability: 64% 0.24 mm, probability: 70% 0.52 mm, probability: 78% 06:00 0.72 mm, probability: 76% 0.91 mm, probability: 77% 0.88 mm, probability: 74% 0.89 mm, probability: 71% 0.88 mm, probability: 69% 0.52 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 51% 0.35 mm, probability: 64% 0.47 mm, probability: 67% 0.47 mm, probability: 64% 0.49 mm, probability: 69% 0.33 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 53% 0.31 mm, probability: 63% 0.44 mm, probability: 67% 0.22 mm, probability: 61% 0.21 mm, probability: 58% 0.41 mm, probability: 66% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 61% 0.24 mm, probability: 52% 0.18 mm, probability: 51% 0.15 mm, probability: 49% 0.19 mm, probability: 55% 0.28 mm, probability: 62% 06:00 0.41 mm, probability: 61% 0.45 mm, probability: 56% 0.75 mm, probability: 63% 1.08 mm, probability: 68% 0.81 mm, probability: 64% 0.75 mm, probability: 61% 12:00 0.56 mm, probability: 58% 0.48 mm, probability: 56% 0.41 mm, probability: 51% 0.26 mm, probability: 40% 0.35 mm, probability: 38% 11°

7-day forecast

Barton upon Humber, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C53.68004000,-0.43765000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Barton upon Humber, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C53.68004000,-0.43765000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Barton upon Humber, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.68004000,-0.43765000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Barton upon Humber, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 6 °C53.68004000,-0.43765000
F
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 6 °C
Barton upon Humber, United KingdomCloudy, -2 – 5 °C53.68004000,-0.43765000
Sa
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Cloudy, -2 – 5 °C
Barton upon Humber, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.68004000,-0.43765000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Barton upon Humber, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 6 °C53.68004000,-0.43765000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 6 °C
Menu