Barton-le-Clay, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Cloudy
Last updated: 17:05

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 46% 0.14 mm, probability: 50% 0.38 mm, probability: 50% 0.39 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 0.27 mm, probability: 48% 0.15 mm, probability: 39% 0.1 mm, probability: 34% 0.13 mm, probability: 43% 0.32 mm, probability: 56% 0.48 mm, probability: 60% 06:00 0.31 mm, probability: 47% 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 13°

7-day forecast

Barton-le-Clay, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.96598000,-0.42731000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Barton-le-Clay, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 13 °C51.96598000,-0.42731000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 13 °C
Barton-le-Clay, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 15 °C51.96598000,-0.42731000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 15 °C
Barton-le-Clay, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 19 °C51.96598000,-0.42731000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 19 °C
Barton-le-Clay, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C51.96598000,-0.42731000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C
Barton-le-Clay, United KingdomRain, 6 – 17 °C51.96598000,-0.42731000
W
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 17 °C
Barton-le-Clay, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C51.96598000,-0.42731000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Menu