Barrow upon Humber, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 15:27

48-hour forecast

0.06 mm, probability: 89% 0.14 mm, probability: 83% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.21 mm, probability: 40% 0.44 mm, probability: 48% 0.56 mm, probability: 48% 00:00 0.32 mm, probability: 38% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.33 mm, probability: 40% 0.62 mm, probability: 49% 0.63 mm, probability: 48% 0.52 mm, probability: 41% 0.41 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 14°

7-day forecast

Barrow upon Humber, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C53.67550000,-0.38062000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Barrow upon Humber, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C53.67550000,-0.38062000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Barrow upon Humber, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 14 °C53.67550000,-0.38062000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 14 °C
Barrow upon Humber, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 14 °C53.67550000,-0.38062000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 14 °C
Barrow upon Humber, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 18 °C53.67550000,-0.38062000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 18 °C
Barrow upon Humber, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C53.67550000,-0.38062000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 17 °C
Barrow upon Humber, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C53.67550000,-0.38062000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Menu