Barnoldswick, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Cloudy
Last updated: 16:58

48-hour forecast

0.39 mm, probability: 64% 0.11 mm, probability: 46% 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 0.24 mm, probability: 47% 0.33 mm, probability: 53% 00:00 0.24 mm, probability: 44% 0.23 mm, probability: 39% 0.21 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 13°

7-day forecast

Barnoldswick, United KingdomRain, 3 – 11 °C53.91711000,-2.18705000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 11 °C
Barnoldswick, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 13 °C53.91711000,-2.18705000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 13 °C
Barnoldswick, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C53.91711000,-2.18705000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Barnoldswick, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C53.91711000,-2.18705000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Barnoldswick, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C53.91711000,-2.18705000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Barnoldswick, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.91711000,-2.18705000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Barnoldswick, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.91711000,-2.18705000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Menu