Barlestone, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:44

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 33% 0.37 mm, probability: 48% 0.58 mm, probability: 52% 0.51 mm, probability: 46% 0.37 mm, probability: 37% 0.32 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.32 mm, probability: 28% 0.36 mm, probability: 25% 0.46 mm, probability: 25% 0.6 mm, probability: 26% 0.76 mm, probability: 31% 0.84 mm, probability: 48% 18:00 0.79 mm, probability: 50% 0.74 mm, probability: 50% 0.63 mm, probability: 51% 0.32 mm, probability: 40% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 0.28 mm, probability: 46% 0.46 mm, probability: 61% 06:00 0.38 mm, probability: 53% 0.23 mm, probability: 36% 0.17 mm, probability: 28% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.13 mm, probability: 19% 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 13°

7-day forecast

Barlestone, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C52.64718000,-1.37013000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Barlestone, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 13 °C52.64718000,-1.37013000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 13 °C
Barlestone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 12 °C52.64718000,-1.37013000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 12 °C
Barlestone, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 15 °C52.64718000,-1.37013000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 15 °C
Barlestone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 17 °C52.64718000,-1.37013000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 17 °C
Barlestone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 20 °C52.64718000,-1.37013000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 20 °C
Barlestone, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 20 °C52.64718000,-1.37013000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 20 °C
Menu