Banks, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 10:01

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.25 mm, probability: 45% 0.44 mm, probability: 55% 12:00 0.44 mm, probability: 56% 0.36 mm, probability: 54% 0.31 mm, probability: 50% 0.29 mm, probability: 44% 0.28 mm, probability: 41% 0.25 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.16 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 06:00 12:00

7-day forecast

Banks, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C53.68333000,-2.91667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Banks, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C53.68333000,-2.91667000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Banks, United KingdomRain, 7 – 10 °C53.68333000,-2.91667000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 10 °C
Banks, United KingdomRain, 8 – 10 °C53.68333000,-2.91667000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 10 °C
Banks, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C53.68333000,-2.91667000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Banks, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C53.68333000,-2.91667000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Banks, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 7 °C53.68333000,-2.91667000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 7 °C
Menu