Ballygowan, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 04:39

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.52 mm, probability: 61% 1.35 mm, probability: 74% 1.95 mm, probability: 80% 18:00 1.47 mm, probability: 80% 0.64 mm, probability: 69% 0.33 mm, probability: 49% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.14 mm, probability: 39% 0.13 mm, probability: 37% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.22 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 53% 0.5 mm, probability: 63% 0.78 mm, probability: 72% 0.91 mm, probability: 73% 0.95 mm, probability: 71% 1.12 mm, probability: 68% 06:00 1.27 mm, probability: 73% 1.06 mm, probability: 75% 0.94 mm, probability: 68% 0.77 mm, probability: 63%

7-day forecast

Ballygowan, United KingdomRain, 5 – 8 °C54.50165000,-5.79168000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 8 °C
Ballygowan, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C54.50165000,-5.79168000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Ballygowan, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C54.50165000,-5.79168000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Ballygowan, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C54.50165000,-5.79168000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Ballygowan, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C54.50165000,-5.79168000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Ballygowan, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C54.50165000,-5.79168000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Ballygowan, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C54.50165000,-5.79168000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-04

2021-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Menu