Bakewell, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Sunny
Last updated: 06:31

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 27% 0.29 mm, probability: 35% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 34% 0.31 mm, probability: 43% 0.37 mm, probability: 46% 0.28 mm, probability: 34% 10° 21°

7-day forecast

Bakewell, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 22 °C53.21338000,-1.67481000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-09-22

2020-09-22 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 22 °C
Bakewell, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C53.21338000,-1.67481000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Bakewell, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C53.21338000,-1.67481000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Bakewell, United KingdomRain, 4 – 13 °C53.21338000,-1.67481000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 13 °C
Bakewell, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 12 °C53.21338000,-1.67481000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 12 °C
Bakewell, United KingdomRain, 3 – 14 °C53.21338000,-1.67481000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 14 °C
Bakewell, United KingdomRain, 6 – 17 °C53.21338000,-1.67481000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 17 °C
Menu