Baildon, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Cloudy
Last updated: 12:13

48-hour forecast

0.07 mm, probability: 50% 0.17 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 0.37 mm, probability: 48% 0.54 mm, probability: 52% 0.58 mm, probability: 49% 0.37 mm, probability: 40% 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 12°

7-day forecast

Baildon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C53.84711000,-1.78785000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-25

2021-02-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Baildon, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 10 °C53.84711000,-1.78785000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-26

2021-02-26 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 10 °C
Baildon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C53.84711000,-1.78785000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-27

2021-02-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Baildon, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 12 °C53.84711000,-1.78785000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-02-28

2021-02-28 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 12 °C
Baildon, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 10 °C53.84711000,-1.78785000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-03-01

2021-03-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Baildon, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 7 °C53.84711000,-1.78785000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2021-03-02

2021-03-02 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Baildon, United KingdomRain, 4 – 12 °C53.84711000,-1.78785000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2021-03-03

2021-03-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 12 °C
Menu