Ayr, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Sunny
Last updated: 11:13

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.42 mm, probability: 44% 0.61 mm, probability: 54% 0.75 mm, probability: 64% 0.9 mm, probability: 71% 1.54 mm, probability: 78% 06:00 2.3 mm, probability: 82% 2.59 mm, probability: 83% 3.08 mm, probability: 84% 2.52 mm, probability: 83% 1.75 mm, probability: 80% 1.37 mm, probability: 76% 12:00 1.24 mm, probability: 76% 0.94 mm, probability: 74% 1.53 mm, probability: 78% 1.87 mm, probability: 76% 2.06 mm, probability: 71% 2.41 mm, probability: 68% 18:00 1.62 mm, probability: 66% 1.41 mm, probability: 65% 0.27 mm, probability: 35% 0.21 mm, probability: 29% 0.2 mm, probability: 20% 0.22 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 18% 0.3 mm, probability: 20% 0.32 mm, probability: 20% 0.32 mm, probability: 20% 0.31 mm, probability: 23% 0.31 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.31 mm, probability: 30% 0.29 mm, probability: 33% 0.3 mm, probability: 35% 0.21 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 12° 16°

7-day forecast

Ayr, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C55.46273000,-4.63393000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-03

2020-07-03 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Ayr, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C55.46273000,-4.63393000
Sa
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Ayr, United KingdomRain, 11 – 14 °C55.46273000,-4.63393000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 14 °C
Ayr, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C55.46273000,-4.63393000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Ayr, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C55.46273000,-4.63393000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Ayr, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C55.46273000,-4.63393000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Ayr, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C55.46273000,-4.63393000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Menu