Ash, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Rain
Last updated: 14:08

48-hour forecast

0.62 mm, probability: 100% 0.79 mm, probability: 100% 0.27 mm, probability: 45% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 20% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.23 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 0.15 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 24% 0.03 mm, probability: 30% 0.04 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 31% 0.1 mm, probability: 37% 0.18 mm, probability: 44% 0.28 mm, probability: 53% 0.48 mm, probability: 60% 0.9 mm, probability: 66% 18:00 1.17 mm, probability: 67% 1.02 mm, probability: 61% 0.95 mm, probability: 59% 0.98 mm, probability: 61% 1.03 mm, probability: 61% 1 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 0.78 mm, probability: 46% 0.56 mm, probability: 44% 0.36 mm, probability: 36% 0.16 mm, probability: 23% 0.24 mm, probability: 24% 0.3 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.18 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 18:00

7-day forecast

Ash, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C52.95000000,-2.65000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Ash, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C52.95000000,-2.65000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Ash, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C52.95000000,-2.65000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Ash, United KingdomSunny, 0 – 4 °C52.95000000,-2.65000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, 0 – 4 °C
Ash, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 4 °C52.95000000,-2.65000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 4 °C
Ash, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 6 °C52.95000000,-2.65000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 6 °C
Ash, United KingdomCloudy, -0 – 5 °C52.95000000,-2.65000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Cloudy, -0 – 5 °C
Menu