Ascot, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

20°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:37

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 81% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 18% 0.2 mm, probability: 22% 0.32 mm, probability: 28% 0.41 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 0.38 mm, probability: 39% 0.29 mm, probability: 34% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 12° 21°

7-day forecast

Ascot, United KingdomRain, 14 – 21 °C51.41082000,-0.67480000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 21 °C
Ascot, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 20 °C51.41082000,-0.67480000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 20 °C
Ascot, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C51.41082000,-0.67480000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 24 °C
Ascot, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 27 °C51.41082000,-0.67480000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 27° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 27 °C
Ascot, United KingdomSunny, 13 – 27 °C51.41082000,-0.67480000
Sa
Min: 13° C
Max: 27° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Sunny, 13 – 27 °C
Ascot, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 25 °C51.41082000,-0.67480000
Su
Min: 13° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 25 °C
Ascot, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C51.41082000,-0.67480000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Menu