Armadale, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

2°
Clear
Last updated: 10:12

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 37% 0.2 mm, probability: 45% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 55% 0.28 mm, probability: 58% 0.3 mm, probability: 58% 0.28 mm, probability: 54% 0.24 mm, probability: 52% 0.22 mm, probability: 48% 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 42% 0.1 mm, probability: 38% 0.06 mm, probability: 32% 0.04 mm, probability: 24%

7-day forecast

Armadale, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C55.88333000,-3.70000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C
Armadale, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C55.88333000,-3.70000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Armadale, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 9 °C55.88333000,-3.70000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 9 °C
Armadale, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C55.88333000,-3.70000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Armadale, United KingdomRain, 3 – 5 °C55.88333000,-3.70000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 5 °C
Armadale, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C55.88333000,-3.70000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Armadale, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C55.88333000,-3.70000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Menu