Ammanford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 22:12

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.36 mm, probability: 81% 0.39 mm, probability: 60% 0.57 mm, probability: 75% 0.95 mm, probability: 84% 06:00 1.55 mm, probability: 88% 1.77 mm, probability: 88% 1.76 mm, probability: 87% 1.36 mm, probability: 85% 1.2 mm, probability: 85% 0.82 mm, probability: 82% 12:00 0.86 mm, probability: 74% 0.44 mm, probability: 56% 0.36 mm, probability: 43% 0.31 mm, probability: 38% 0.32 mm, probability: 36% 0.35 mm, probability: 39% 18:00 0.27 mm, probability: 33% 0.25 mm, probability: 27% 0.28 mm, probability: 29% 0.4 mm, probability: 32% 0.83 mm, probability: 36% 0.85 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 0.68 mm, probability: 29% 0.84 mm, probability: 34% 1.08 mm, probability: 43% 1.02 mm, probability: 46% 0.7 mm, probability: 47% 0.9 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 1.33 mm, probability: 63% 1.72 mm, probability: 67% 1.75 mm, probability: 67% 1.41 mm, probability: 66% 1.24 mm, probability: 65% 0.79 mm, probability: 61% 12:00 0.71 mm, probability: 60% 0.76 mm, probability: 69% 1.04 mm, probability: 75% 1.58 mm, probability: 69% 2.13 mm, probability: 65% 1.58 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 1.36 mm, probability: 59% 1.27 mm, probability: 53% 0.63 mm, probability: 42% 0.62 mm, probability: 36% 0.94 mm, probability: 39% 1.13 mm, probability: 50% 00:00 1.6 mm, probability: 62% 1.49 mm, probability: 65% 10° 15°

7-day forecast

Ammanford, United KingdomRain, 12 – 15 °C51.79279000,-3.98833000
F
Min: 12° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 15 °C
Ammanford, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C51.79279000,-3.98833000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Ammanford, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C51.79279000,-3.98833000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Ammanford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C51.79279000,-3.98833000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Ammanford, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C51.79279000,-3.98833000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Ammanford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 11 °C51.79279000,-3.98833000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 11 °C
Ammanford, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 11 °C51.79279000,-3.98833000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 11 °C
Menu