Alnwick, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 06:37

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 18% 1.04 mm, probability: 100% 0.28 mm, probability: 91% 12:00 0.25 mm, probability: 31% 0.26 mm, probability: 32% 0.26 mm, probability: 33% 0.21 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 0.3 mm, probability: 39% 12:00 0.54 mm, probability: 44% 0.95 mm, probability: 52% 1.26 mm, probability: 56% 1.16 mm, probability: 52% 0.9 mm, probability: 47% 0.73 mm, probability: 45% 18:00 0.6 mm, probability: 43% 0.49 mm, probability: 37% 0.4 mm, probability: 27% 0.27 mm, probability: 19% 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 10°

7-day forecast

Alnwick, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C55.41318000,-1.70563000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Alnwick, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C55.41318000,-1.70563000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Alnwick, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 10 °C55.41318000,-1.70563000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 10 °C
Alnwick, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 14 °C55.41318000,-1.70563000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 14 °C
Alnwick, United KingdomRain, 9 – 18 °C55.41318000,-1.70563000
M
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 18 °C
Alnwick, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 14 °C55.41318000,-1.70563000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 14 °C
Alnwick, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C55.41318000,-1.70563000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Menu