Aldford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Clear
Last updated: 19:15

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 0.35 mm, probability: 47% 12:00 0.45 mm, probability: 53% 0.55 mm, probability: 56% 0.59 mm, probability: 53% 0.51 mm, probability: 38% 0.39 mm, probability: 32% 0.33 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 18% 10° 17°

7-day forecast

Aldford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.12762000,-2.86812000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Aldford, United KingdomRain, 12 – 20 °C53.12762000,-2.86812000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 20 °C
Aldford, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.12762000,-2.86812000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Aldford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C53.12762000,-2.86812000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 17 °C
Aldford, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 19 °C53.12762000,-2.86812000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 19 °C
Aldford, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 22 °C53.12762000,-2.86812000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 22 °C
Aldford, United KingdomCloudy, 11 – 22 °C53.12762000,-2.86812000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 11 – 22 °C
Menu