Abernethy, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 07:11

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 20% 0.34 mm, probability: 36% 0.61 mm, probability: 45% 1.39 mm, probability: 64% 2.24 mm, probability: 70% 06:00 0.99 mm, probability: 64% 0.64 mm, probability: 59% 1.09 mm, probability: 65% 0.47 mm, probability: 61% 0.35 mm, probability: 63% 0.19 mm, probability: 56% 12:00 0.43 mm, probability: 64% 0.7 mm, probability: 67% 1.15 mm, probability: 71% 1.48 mm, probability: 72% 1.74 mm, probability: 74% 1.21 mm, probability: 71% 18:00 0.64 mm, probability: 62% 0.6 mm, probability: 59% 0.55 mm, probability: 51% 0.31 mm, probability: 46% 0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.38 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 46% 0.44 mm, probability: 49% 0.43 mm, probability: 47% 0.43 mm, probability: 49% 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 21%

7-day forecast

Abernethy, United KingdomRain, 0 – 8 °C56.33247000,-3.31226000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 8 °C
Abernethy, United KingdomRain, 5 – 7 °C56.33247000,-3.31226000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 7 °C
Abernethy, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C56.33247000,-3.31226000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Abernethy, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 3 °C56.33247000,-3.31226000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 3 °C
Abernethy, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C56.33247000,-3.31226000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Abernethy, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C56.33247000,-3.31226000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C
Abernethy, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C56.33247000,-3.31226000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Menu