Aberkenfig, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 21:13

48-hour forecast

0.13 mm, probability: 39% 0.04 mm, probability: 39% 0.14 mm, probability: 41% 0.24 mm, probability: 49% 0.53 mm, probability: 59% 0.71 mm, probability: 57% 06:00 0.44 mm, probability: 43% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.79 mm, probability: 52% 1.46 mm, probability: 69% 1.49 mm, probability: 69% 1.18 mm, probability: 66% 0.95 mm, probability: 63% 06:00 0.88 mm, probability: 61% 0.85 mm, probability: 60% 0.83 mm, probability: 56% 0.81 mm, probability: 54% 0.8 mm, probability: 52% 0.74 mm, probability: 45% 12:00 0.62 mm, probability: 37% 0.49 mm, probability: 32% 0.38 mm, probability: 27% 0.31 mm, probability: 24% 0.29 mm, probability: 25% 0.29 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 14°

7-day forecast

Aberkenfig, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.54000000,-3.59556000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Aberkenfig, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.54000000,-3.59556000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Aberkenfig, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C51.54000000,-3.59556000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Aberkenfig, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 15 °C51.54000000,-3.59556000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 15 °C
Aberkenfig, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C51.54000000,-3.59556000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Aberkenfig, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 18 °C51.54000000,-3.59556000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 18 °C
Aberkenfig, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C51.54000000,-3.59556000
W
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Menu