Pensilva, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Cloudy
Last updated: 10:59

48-hour forecast

0.01 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.07 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.13 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.17 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 0.27 mm, probability: 46% 0.4 mm, probability: 58% 0.65 mm, probability: 65% 1.01 mm, probability: 69% 1.19 mm, probability: 70% 00:00 0.86 mm, probability: 68% 0.43 mm, probability: 63% 0.25 mm, probability: 55% 0.35 mm, probability: 58% 0.79 mm, probability: 67% 1.22 mm, probability: 73% 06:00 1.16 mm, probability: 71% 0.89 mm, probability: 60% 0.67 mm, probability: 49% 0.52 mm, probability: 39% 0.4 mm, probability: 34% 0.32 mm, probability: 33% 12:00 0.23 mm, probability: 36% 0.15 mm, probability: 31% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 17% 12°

7-day forecast

Pensilva, United KingdomRain, 10 – 12 °C50.50302000,-4.41491000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-24

2020-11-24 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 12 °C
Pensilva, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C50.50302000,-4.41491000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Pensilva, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C50.50302000,-4.41491000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Pensilva, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C50.50302000,-4.41491000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Pensilva, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 10 °C50.50302000,-4.41491000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 10 °C
Pensilva, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 8 °C50.50302000,-4.41491000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 8 °C
Pensilva, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C50.50302000,-4.41491000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Menu