Flexbury, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 22:08

48-hour forecast

0.53 mm, probability: 71% 0.57 mm, probability: 51% 0.78 mm, probability: 50% 0.7 mm, probability: 49% 0.79 mm, probability: 50% 06:00 0.82 mm, probability: 49% 0.92 mm, probability: 50% 0.89 mm, probability: 48% 0.78 mm, probability: 46% 0.79 mm, probability: 48% 0.9 mm, probability: 53% 12:00 0.89 mm, probability: 54% 0.69 mm, probability: 50% 0.65 mm, probability: 48% 0.44 mm, probability: 46% 0.27 mm, probability: 38% 0.24 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 0.17 mm, probability: 34% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 33% 0.21 mm, probability: 48% 0.33 mm, probability: 52% 0.36 mm, probability: 55% 0.44 mm, probability: 64% 0.38 mm, probability: 66% 06:00 0.44 mm, probability: 71% 0.45 mm, probability: 68% 0.58 mm, probability: 67% 0.36 mm, probability: 53% 0.33 mm, probability: 44% 0.37 mm, probability: 41% 12:00 0.33 mm, probability: 42% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 22% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 36% 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.28 mm, probability: 40% 0.49 mm, probability: 47% 0.64 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.58 mm, probability: 51% 0.42 mm, probability: 44% 14°

7-day forecast

Flexbury, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C50.83509000,-4.54499000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-27

2020-10-27 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Flexbury, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C50.83509000,-4.54499000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-28

2020-10-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Flexbury, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C50.83509000,-4.54499000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
Flexbury, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C50.83509000,-4.54499000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Flexbury, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C50.83509000,-4.54499000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Flexbury, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C50.83509000,-4.54499000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Flexbury, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C50.83509000,-4.54499000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Menu