Glandwr, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 08:21

48-hour forecast

0.02 mm, probability: 25% 0.05 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 32% 0.34 mm, probability: 52% 0.91 mm, probability: 65% 1.24 mm, probability: 71% 18:00 1.6 mm, probability: 74% 1.53 mm, probability: 70% 1.34 mm, probability: 63% 1 mm, probability: 56% 0.81 mm, probability: 54% 0.71 mm, probability: 53% 00:00 0.44 mm, probability: 48% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 25% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00

7-day forecast

Glandwr, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C51.92833000,-4.63333000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Glandwr, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C51.92833000,-4.63333000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 7 °C
Glandwr, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C51.92833000,-4.63333000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Glandwr, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C51.92833000,-4.63333000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Glandwr, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.92833000,-4.63333000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Glandwr, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C51.92833000,-4.63333000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Glandwr, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C51.92833000,-4.63333000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Menu