Kewstoke, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 18:01

48-hour forecast

0.33 mm, probability: 60% 0.28 mm, probability: 50% 0.42 mm, probability: 47% 00:00 0.47 mm, probability: 48% 0.51 mm, probability: 47% 0.56 mm, probability: 47% 0.52 mm, probability: 44% 0.52 mm, probability: 42% 0.62 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.97 mm, probability: 54% 1.32 mm, probability: 57% 1.65 mm, probability: 56% 1.85 mm, probability: 54% 2 mm, probability: 52% 1.99 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 1.71 mm, probability: 41% 1.3 mm, probability: 43% 0.97 mm, probability: 46% 0.73 mm, probability: 46% 0.61 mm, probability: 47% 0.62 mm, probability: 53% 18:00 0.71 mm, probability: 57% 0.84 mm, probability: 59% 0.88 mm, probability: 59% 0.74 mm, probability: 57% 0.55 mm, probability: 51% 0.4 mm, probability: 45% 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.19 mm, probability: 34% 0.22 mm, probability: 37% 0.31 mm, probability: 42% 0.42 mm, probability: 45% 06:00 0.51 mm, probability: 54% 0.63 mm, probability: 58% 0.73 mm, probability: 60% 0.76 mm, probability: 60% 0.74 mm, probability: 58% 0.77 mm, probability: 60% 12:00 0.9 mm, probability: 62% 1.12 mm, probability: 64% 1.31 mm, probability: 67% 1.47 mm, probability: 70% 1.67 mm, probability: 72% 1.77 mm, probability: 74% 18:00 1.58 mm, probability: 71% 1.29 mm, probability: 68% 1.16 mm, probability: 66% 1.19 mm, probability: 63% 10° 14°

7-day forecast

Kewstoke, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.36530000,-2.95901000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Kewstoke, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C51.36530000,-2.95901000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Kewstoke, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.36530000,-2.95901000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Kewstoke, United KingdomRain, 11 – 13 °C51.36530000,-2.95901000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 13 °C
Kewstoke, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.36530000,-2.95901000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Kewstoke, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.36530000,-2.95901000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Kewstoke, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C51.36530000,-2.95901000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Menu