Chapmanslade, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 04:11

48-hour forecast

12:00 0.11 mm, probability: 27% 0.22 mm, probability: 43% 0.54 mm, probability: 69% 18:00 0.83 mm, probability: 82% 0.84 mm, probability: 83% 1.08 mm, probability: 85% 0.77 mm, probability: 83% 0.57 mm, probability: 74% 0.23 mm, probability: 55% 00:00 0.11 mm, probability: 45% 0.37 mm, probability: 70% 1.29 mm, probability: 87% 0.5 mm, probability: 78% 0.35 mm, probability: 68% 0.27 mm, probability: 62% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 43% 0.15 mm, probability: 44% 0.14 mm, probability: 38% 0.12 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 18:00 0.3 mm, probability: 56% 1.03 mm, probability: 74% 1.28 mm, probability: 81% 1.29 mm, probability: 83% 1.37 mm, probability: 71% 0.2 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 26% 11°

7-day forecast

Chapmanslade, United KingdomRain, 9 – 11 °C51.22917000,-2.24889000
Th
Max: 11° C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 11 °C
Chapmanslade, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C51.22917000,-2.24889000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Chapmanslade, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C51.22917000,-2.24889000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Chapmanslade, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C51.22917000,-2.24889000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Chapmanslade, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C51.22917000,-2.24889000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Chapmanslade, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.22917000,-2.24889000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Chapmanslade, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C51.22917000,-2.24889000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Menu