Stockton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:36

48-hour forecast

0.17 mm, probability: 26% 0.01 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.12 mm, probability: 41% 0.47 mm, probability: 52% 0.73 mm, probability: 58% 06:00 0.43 mm, probability: 52% 0.08 mm, probability: 35% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.25 mm, probability: 39% 0.81 mm, probability: 54% 1.22 mm, probability: 61% 0.8 mm, probability: 53% 0.23 mm, probability: 39% 0.07 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 0.17 mm, probability: 49% 0.25 mm, probability: 60% 0.26 mm, probability: 58% 0.27 mm, probability: 53% 0.24 mm, probability: 48% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 40% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 37% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.31 mm, probability: 38% 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 18:00

7-day forecast

Stockton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.14528000,-2.03194000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Stockton, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.14528000,-2.03194000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Stockton, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 9 °C51.14528000,-2.03194000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 9 °C
Stockton, United KingdomRain, 4 – 13 °C51.14528000,-2.03194000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 13 °C
Stockton, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C51.14528000,-2.03194000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Stockton, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.14528000,-2.03194000
Sa
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Stockton, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.14528000,-2.03194000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Menu