Hazlerigg, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 07:19

48-hour forecast

0.82 mm, probability: 100% 1.41 mm, probability: 100% 0.74 mm, probability: 49% 0.84 mm, probability: 53% 0.91 mm, probability: 53% 0.96 mm, probability: 51% 0.9 mm, probability: 49% 18:00 0.71 mm, probability: 47% 0.48 mm, probability: 42% 0.3 mm, probability: 36% 0.2 mm, probability: 31% 0.15 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 13°

7-day forecast

Hazlerigg, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C55.04135000,-1.63912000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Hazlerigg, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 12 °C55.04135000,-1.63912000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 12 °C
Hazlerigg, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 14 °C55.04135000,-1.63912000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 14 °C
Hazlerigg, United KingdomRain, 4 – 16 °C55.04135000,-1.63912000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 16 °C
Hazlerigg, United KingdomRain, 8 – 15 °C55.04135000,-1.63912000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 15 °C
Hazlerigg, United KingdomRain, 5 – 15 °C55.04135000,-1.63912000
W
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 15 °C
Hazlerigg, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C55.04135000,-1.63912000
Th
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Menu