Lamesley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 14:44

48-hour forecast

0.69 mm, probability: 50% 0.87 mm, probability: 100% 0.59 mm, probability: 100% 0.39 mm, probability: 47% 0.65 mm, probability: 50% 1.24 mm, probability: 53% 1.54 mm, probability: 52% 00:00 0.93 mm, probability: 48% 0.25 mm, probability: 40% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 20% 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 0.24 mm, probability: 37% 12:00 0.28 mm, probability: 36% 0.29 mm, probability: 35% 0.32 mm, probability: 37% 0.39 mm, probability: 41% 0.49 mm, probability: 44% 0.53 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.41 mm, probability: 42% 0.26 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 24% 0.21 mm, probability: 18% 0.21 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.12 mm, probability: 27% 0.18 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 13°

7-day forecast

Lamesley, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C54.91567000,-1.60945000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Lamesley, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C54.91567000,-1.60945000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Lamesley, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 13 °C54.91567000,-1.60945000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 13 °C
Lamesley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 14 °C54.91567000,-1.60945000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 14 °C
Lamesley, United KingdomRain, 3 – 16 °C54.91567000,-1.60945000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 16 °C
Lamesley, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C54.91567000,-1.60945000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Lamesley, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C54.91567000,-1.60945000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Menu