Blackmoorfoot, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 19:12

48-hour forecast

0.18 mm, probability: 85% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 38% 0.13 mm, probability: 43% 0.16 mm, probability: 40% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 0.23 mm, probability: 36% 12:00 0.32 mm, probability: 41% 0.63 mm, probability: 50% 0.84 mm, probability: 53% 0.48 mm, probability: 47% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 43% 0.31 mm, probability: 53% 0.42 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 0.4 mm, probability: 58% 0.31 mm, probability: 55% 0.22 mm, probability: 48% 0.12 mm, probability: 32% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00

7-day forecast

Blackmoorfoot, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C53.61423000,-1.85588000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Blackmoorfoot, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C53.61423000,-1.85588000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 9 °C
Blackmoorfoot, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 10 °C53.61423000,-1.85588000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Blackmoorfoot, United KingdomCloudy, 8 – 13 °C53.61423000,-1.85588000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 8 – 13 °C
Blackmoorfoot, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C53.61423000,-1.85588000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Blackmoorfoot, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C53.61423000,-1.85588000
Su
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Blackmoorfoot, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C53.61423000,-1.85588000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Menu