Meltham Mills, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Rain
Last updated: 19:52

48-hour forecast

0.15 mm, probability: 100% 00:00 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.17 mm, probability: 31% 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.26 mm, probability: 42% 06:00 0.26 mm, probability: 29% 0.55 mm, probability: 32% 0.74 mm, probability: 30% 0.56 mm, probability: 29% 0.25 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 0.25 mm, probability: 23% 0.4 mm, probability: 27% 0.62 mm, probability: 32% 0.92 mm, probability: 35% 1.09 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.94 mm, probability: 44% 0.68 mm, probability: 50% 0.49 mm, probability: 52% 0.34 mm, probability: 46% 0.21 mm, probability: 40% 0.13 mm, probability: 33% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.2 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.26 mm, probability: 24% 0.49 mm, probability: 39% 0.81 mm, probability: 49% 0.99 mm, probability: 56% 1.12 mm, probability: 57% 1.09 mm, probability: 52% 12:00 0.67 mm, probability: 37% 0.3 mm, probability: 24% 0.18 mm, probability: 19% 0.15 mm, probability: 20% 0.2 mm, probability: 25% 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 30% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 13°

7-day forecast

Meltham Mills, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C53.59388000,-1.83989000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Meltham Mills, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C53.59388000,-1.83989000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Meltham Mills, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 11 °C53.59388000,-1.83989000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 11 °C
Meltham Mills, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 14 °C53.59388000,-1.83989000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 14 °C
Meltham Mills, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C53.59388000,-1.83989000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Meltham Mills, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C53.59388000,-1.83989000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Meltham Mills, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C53.59388000,-1.83989000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Menu