Langstone, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Clear
Last updated: 23:03

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 18:00 0.09 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 44% 0.26 mm, probability: 47% 0.3 mm, probability: 44% 0.32 mm, probability: 41% 00:00 0.29 mm, probability: 39% 0.25 mm, probability: 36% 0.26 mm, probability: 35% 0.3 mm, probability: 35% 0.37 mm, probability: 34% 0.4 mm, probability: 33% 06:00 0.26 mm, probability: 28% 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 0.15 mm, probability: 19% 0.17 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 29% 0.06 mm, probability: 36% 0.08 mm, probability: 35% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 29% 0.18 mm, probability: 28% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 20% 12° 19°

7-day forecast

Langstone, United KingdomRain, 15 – 20 °C51.60554000,-2.91206000
W
Min: 15° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 20 °C
Langstone, United KingdomRain, 13 – 18 °C51.60554000,-2.91206000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 18 °C
Langstone, United KingdomSunny, 11 – 19 °C51.60554000,-2.91206000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Sunny, 11 – 19 °C
Langstone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C51.60554000,-2.91206000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 20 °C
Langstone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C51.60554000,-2.91206000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 22 °C
Langstone, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 22 °C51.60554000,-2.91206000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 22 °C
Langstone, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 22 °C51.60554000,-2.91206000
Tu
Min: 14° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 22 °C
Menu