Furnace Green, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Cloudy
Last updated: 20:26

48-hour forecast

0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.15 mm, probability: 25% 0.23 mm, probability: 31% 0.17 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 17% 0.2 mm, probability: 20% 0.2 mm, probability: 19% 0.2 mm, probability: 17% 0.25 mm, probability: 23% 0.17 mm, probability: 31% 12:00 0.28 mm, probability: 46% 1.12 mm, probability: 61% 2.27 mm, probability: 69% 2.77 mm, probability: 71% 1.97 mm, probability: 72% 1.16 mm, probability: 71% 18:00 0.89 mm, probability: 70% 0.82 mm, probability: 69% 1.04 mm, probability: 63% 0.79 mm, probability: 60% 0.43 mm, probability: 42% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 10° 19°

7-day forecast

Furnace Green, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C51.10742000,-0.16889000
W
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Furnace Green, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.10742000,-0.16889000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Furnace Green, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.10742000,-0.16889000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Furnace Green, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.10742000,-0.16889000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Furnace Green, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.10742000,-0.16889000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Furnace Green, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.10742000,-0.16889000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Furnace Green, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 14 °C51.10742000,-0.16889000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 14 °C
Menu