Elm Park, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:39

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 19% 0.16 mm, probability: 77% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.23 mm, probability: 38% 0.51 mm, probability: 54% 0.76 mm, probability: 61% 0.7 mm, probability: 64% 1.02 mm, probability: 73% 0.48 mm, probability: 61% 12:00 0.6 mm, probability: 62% 0.73 mm, probability: 63% 1.17 mm, probability: 70% 1.28 mm, probability: 72% 0.57 mm, probability: 63% 0.23 mm, probability: 47% 18:00 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.12 mm, probability: 38% 0.14 mm, probability: 38% 0.26 mm, probability: 46% 0.48 mm, probability: 54% 0.58 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 0.34 mm, probability: 52% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 0.01 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00

7-day forecast

Elm Park, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C51.54970000,0.20136000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Elm Park, United KingdomRain, -0 – 5 °C51.54970000,0.20136000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 5 °C
Elm Park, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 6 °C51.54970000,0.20136000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 6 °C
Elm Park, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C51.54970000,0.20136000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Elm Park, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C51.54970000,0.20136000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 4 °C
Elm Park, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C51.54970000,0.20136000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Elm Park, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C51.54970000,0.20136000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Menu