Cranham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

19°
Sunny
Last updated: 06:01

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 0.28 mm, probability: 44% 0.29 mm, probability: 43% 0.26 mm, probability: 41% 0.31 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 0.62 mm, probability: 67% 1.27 mm, probability: 80% 1.82 mm, probability: 83% 1.74 mm, probability: 82% 1.32 mm, probability: 77% 0.93 mm, probability: 70% 06:00 0.59 mm, probability: 57% 0.31 mm, probability: 39% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 31% 0.31 mm, probability: 40% 0.4 mm, probability: 49% 12:00 0.41 mm, probability: 52% 0.37 mm, probability: 52% 0.3 mm, probability: 50% 0.17 mm, probability: 40% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.21 mm, probability: 37% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 30% 0.18 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 14° 20°

7-day forecast

Cranham, United KingdomRain, 14 – 19 °C51.56565000,0.26590000
W
Min: 14° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 19 °C
Cranham, United KingdomRain, 15 – 21 °C51.56565000,0.26590000
Th
Min: 15° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 15 – 21 °C
Cranham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 19 °C51.56565000,0.26590000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 19 °C
Cranham, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 22 °C51.56565000,0.26590000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 22 °C
Cranham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C51.56565000,0.26590000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 24° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 24 °C
Cranham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 27 °C51.56565000,0.26590000
M
Min: 13° C
Max: 27° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 27 °C
Cranham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 15 – 25 °C51.56565000,0.26590000
Tu
Min: 15° C
Max: 25° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 15 – 25 °C
Menu