Hollingworth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 07:52

48-hour forecast

0.1 mm, probability: 74% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

Hollingworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 7 °C53.63288000,-2.11083000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-03-29

2020-03-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 7 °C
Hollingworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 9 °C53.63288000,-2.11083000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-03-30

2020-03-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 9 °C
Hollingworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C53.63288000,-2.11083000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-03-31

2020-03-31 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C
Hollingworth, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 10 °C53.63288000,-2.11083000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-04-01

2020-04-01 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 10 °C
Hollingworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C53.63288000,-2.11083000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-04-02

2020-04-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Hollingworth, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 10 °C53.63288000,-2.11083000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-04-03

2020-04-03 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 10 °C
Hollingworth, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 10 °C53.63288000,-2.11083000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-04-04

2020-04-04 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Menu