Burnage, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Cloudy
Last updated: 23:21

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 64% 06:00 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.38 mm, probability: 52% 0.8 mm, probability: 66% 1.18 mm, probability: 71% 1.27 mm, probability: 73% 1.17 mm, probability: 72% 1.04 mm, probability: 69% 00:00 0.82 mm, probability: 68% 0.57 mm, probability: 65% 0.44 mm, probability: 59% 0.47 mm, probability: 52% 0.61 mm, probability: 48% 0.66 mm, probability: 45% 06:00 0.48 mm, probability: 40% 0.24 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.25 mm, probability: 18% 0.37 mm, probability: 26% 0.56 mm, probability: 32% 0.81 mm, probability: 38% 0.98 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 1 mm, probability: 35% 0.91 mm, probability: 32% 0.71 mm, probability: 28% 11° 17°

7-day forecast

Burnage, United KingdomRain, 12 – 15 °C53.43265000,-2.19967000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 15 °C
Burnage, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C53.43265000,-2.19967000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Burnage, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 19 °C53.43265000,-2.19967000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 19 °C
Burnage, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C53.43265000,-2.19967000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 22 °C
Burnage, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 19 °C53.43265000,-2.19967000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 19 °C
Burnage, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 13 – 19 °C53.43265000,-2.19967000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 13 – 19 °C
Burnage, United KingdomCloudy, 12 – 18 °C53.43265000,-2.19967000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Cloudy, 12 – 18 °C
Menu